Powered By Blogger

lunes, 28 de junio de 2010

My Meet with Yuuko...

-Kyaaa! I can't believe it... I'm here... HERE!-I said screaming and jumping.
-Yeah, sure you're here, please calm down!-Marce told me with her usual pattience.
-You're right, Marce, calm down!- Gise told me laughing
-An hour had passed since we get here... Please, where is the hotel!? My feet are killing me!- Aby said rubbing her feet.
-Don't worry girls, I investigate a little and we have to ask the people, but anyway I'll take a look to the map- I said grabbing a map I had in my back pack. Karen stand next to me to look at it too.
-We have to go over there and then to the left... NO! this is impossible!- Karen almost scream when she couldn't unddestood the map. We all five laugh and we continue to walk.
So this is the thing. Me and my friend went to a trip to Japan. It was suposed to be for couple of months. This would be the best trip ever with only the five of us.
But instantly everything gave a funny change...


To be continued...

1 comentario:

  1. Well... This is obvius not true... its just a fanfic cuz ive nothing to do... jeje! i know no ones going to read it but its just the way i am!!

    ResponderEliminar