Powered By Blogger

viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

We Win!!


This is going to be something i will never forget!
Usually, my grade dont play soccer, its very weird when they're playing,they even suck playing it...
But when the school organized that championshhip between the grades... well... they have to play. One day at recess- at one of the champioship play- my class was playing, suddeenly i found myself screaming and jumping for my grade could win... it was very weird, i diont even like soccer... Well... they win!
But that wasnt the most exciting, they passed to the finals!
that day, all the grade was wearing black shirts, everybody, even me, was making posters and confeti for the final game... Every body-except for 11th grade- was with us...
the gasme start and everybody was jumping and screaming -every types of shits too- but at hte end...
WE WIN!! i was very excited! jumping and screaming!!
One of the most exciting days of my life...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario